Siren Films are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of disability, capability or technology.
We aim to provide the most accessible experience possible for our visitors and have implemented the following accessibility features:
- Logical and consistent navigation is provided for keyboard users.
- Links are highlighted on keyboard focus.
- Our logo links directly to the home page.
Although we do not offer any alternate colour schemes to display the website, you can use the controls in your browser to change the size of the text or the colour of the display.
The site has been cross-platform and cross-browser tested and is currently compatible with the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (11)
Also including mobile browsers:
- Safari iOS
- Chrome (Andriod/iOS)
Web standards and technologies
- Alt text is used on all images
- Zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- Minimise the use of PDFs for key information
We know that some parts of the website may not be accessible and we are actively working to improve this – including, but not limited to:
- Videos do not have captions
- Videos do not have transcripts
- The website has not been tested with screen readers
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader or keyboard navigation
Reporting accessibility problems
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org