Frequently Asked Questions
How does the 30 day trial work?
Can I cancel my subscription during my trial period?
- If you decide you do not want to continue your subscription and become a paying user of the Siren Films Early Years Clip Library you can cancel your membership in your account area on the Siren Films website. If you don’t cancel no payment will be taken until you submit your payment details. Your account will be put on hold until payment has been completed.
- Find full instruction of how to cancel your membership here.
What do I get with my membership?
Early Education Professional Memberships package gives access for a single, main user to:
- All of Siren’s material presented in the form of several hundred, short, targeted clips covering a wide variety of early years development topics.
- Easy to use search facilities make it simple to find the clips you need.
- Access to all courses available on the clip library
- Full training use rights: use of all of the material for delivering training and education
- Create your own playlists. FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS FEATURE!
- A watch next feature suggesting other useful clips.
- Each clip contains a summary of key uses and a series of open ended questions to promote discussion.
- Access to regular updates of new clips and account functionality features.
Teams packages gives access to a group of trainers/educators. Each user can access all of the usability and access of the Early Education Professional Memberships plus:
- Share playlists with your team members
- Add, remove and replace team members at any point (i.e. if a team member leaves or a new member arrives)
Education packages give access to single or groups of trainers/educators and access for learners/students. Trainers and educators can access the full range of all features listed above plus:
- Learners and students can access all of the clips, courses and content in the clip library for their own educational use.
- Usage statistics – the owner of the account can view all usage statistics, video plays, logins and engagements of their team.
Multi year deals for education packages
We are now offering 2,3 and 5 year licenses
- saving you up to 15% on the price of an annual subscription
- give protection from price increases
- saving time and resources
Get in touch with email@example.com for full information
Is VAT included?
- No. All our prices are quoted net of UK VAT.
What about updates?
- We are constantly updating the library with new clips and new functions to improve usability.
- All that material is available to current subscribers at no additional charge.
What happens when my subscription runs out?
- Your subscription will automatically renew every year unless cancelled. You can cancel your subscription from your account area. You can find full instruction on how to cancel here.
Can I download clips?
- If you need to deliver training and can’t guarantee an internet connection get in contact with Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org and an offline version of any clip can be sent to you. The downloaded clips can then be used in your training as long as you have an active clip library license.
Can I embed clips in my own LMS?
- For larger organisations with their own Learning Management Systems we can offer embedding rights. Typically this includes a Main User streaming account to allow you to search the clip library, and keep up to date with relevant material and then the right to embed selected clips in your own courses.
- Prices range around £5 per student per annum with discounts for academic institutions but we are happy to discuss individual deals that suit your precise circumstances and needs.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or speak to us directly on +44 (0)191 232 7900 for any enquiries.