Communication – CryingObserving types of cry at two weeks and three months old.
Good for looking at
- Communication - Crying to communicate their needs
- In each scene what do you think the baby is trying to communicate?
- How the parent reacts to the babies communications?
- Did the cry sound different in each scene?
- Were there any cues from the babies body language and facial expression about what she might need?
- How did mum’s response differ in each scene?
Each baby is different with their own personality and will have had their own experiences and particular ways of being responded to by their parent/carer. How can you gather information about the specific ways individual babies communicate?
Can you gather information from talking to parents about babies particular responses and how they communicate their needs. What might you ask?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13