Drawing a bee – ELGsIn this clip we see a child observing a bee and then interpreting it in a drawing.
Good for looking at
- Expressive and creative arts
- Fine motor skills
In this clip we see a child observing a bee and then interpreting it in a drawing.
- how she selects a variety of colours, designs and techniques
- how she pays attention to details
- how engaged she is
Refer back to the ELGs for Expressive and creative arts
- What does this clip tell you about how the team support and develop learning? Look at the enabling environment of the provision.
- Whilst she is within the ELG for Creating with Materials, what else would you want to find out?
- Which other Early Learning Goals are being demonstrated here?