Target child – complete sequence
This chapter is an uninterrupted 10 minute sequence with introductory information about the setting and details of children. The sequence is of five 4 and 5 year olds, in a class full of children, seated around a table working on the task of drawing a picture of themselves doing something helpful for someone else. There is one teacher.
Each child is identified by a letter on the screen. Their age and sex is as follows:-
- Child A boy - 5 years 4 months
- Child B boy - 5 years 2 months
- Child C girl - 5 years 6 months
- Child D boy - 4 years 11 months
- Child E girl - 4 years 11 months