Conversation with peersObserve several scenarios throughout the day that occur during play with two 2 year olds at an outdoor, EY setting. Observe how conflict arises and negotiation is needed.
Good for looking at:
- Social and emotional development
- Conflict and negotiation
- Self regulation
- Speech and language development
- What cues can you see that show what the children are interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How are the children learning?
- Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- How do the environment and materials support the children’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13