I want to make a bow and arrow
Three year old decides he wants to make a bow and arrow. The practitioner supports him to work out what he needs and how he's going to do it.
Good for looking at
- Characteristics of effective learning
- Effective practitioner support
- Forest nursery/kindergarten
- Nature pedagogy
Three year old Nathan decides he wants to make a bow and arrow. The practitioner supports him to work out what he needs and how he’s going to do it.
- How is Nathan learning? Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- Can you see evidence of any aspects of self-regulation?
- In what ways does the adult support Nathan’s learning?
- How does the environment support the Nathan’s learning?
- What is valuable about the materials found and the materials provided?