Snowdrops are burstingIn the forest the snow drops are just coming out. Two children have a discussion about whether you should touch them or not.
Good for looking at
- COEL - Creating and thinking critically
- Sustained shared thinking
- Understanding the world
- Well being
In the forest the snowdrops are just coming out. Two children have a discussion about whether you should touch them or not.
- What the children are interested in and how they show their interests. (look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How are the children learning? Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- How does the environment support the children’s learning?
What did you recognise about:
- The way the children are learning – what evidence did you see of the children creating and thinking critically?
- The areas of learning and development that were covered?
- The importance of the environment?
- What would you do next? How would you follow up on the interests that the children had?
- How could you make the most of the natural world and seasons in your own setting?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13