The sucasenisObserve a delightful conversation between a child and his key person as he communicates his knowledge on a particular subject. The child is coming to the end of his time at this setting and is being supported with his transition to school.
Good for looking at:
- Language and communication
- Social skills
- Effective adult support
- Understanding of the world
- What cues can you see that show what the child is interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How is the child learning?
- Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the child’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13