Interview with Dr. Peter Elfer about professional love
- After watching the practitioners interactions in the interview clip, what was your immediate response?
- What are your thoughts on the ‘complexities’ of offering professional love? Are there differing opinions among your colleagues?
- How do you support parents to understand the particular nature of professional love and the importance of it for the key person role?
- Being in a warm, loving environment that nurtures the people within it and is beneficial for all of us. What impact does it have on your own emotions and wellbeing to be around children and adults who display loving relationships?
- How do you ensure that you are providing a warm, nurturing environment for children and adults alike?
The key person approach - The role of the key person
Concentrating on quality interactions with children and parents this section looks at practical and organisational issues in the context of your setting.View Product →