Anna and Skye’s walkie talkie shopFive year olds, Anna and Skye have been creating some walkie talkies. They are setting up a shop and working out how to sell them. They're going to need some customers.
Good for looking at
- Imaginary play
- Pretend play
- Speech, language and communication
- Maths in context
- Understanding the world
- What cues can you see that show what the children are interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How the children are learning?
- Which areas of play, development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the children’s learning?
- How does the environment and the materials provided support the children’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13