Drawing a grid – ELGsSkye has paper, pens and a ruler. She uses these to create a picture.
Good for looking at
- Physical development - fine motor, hand control
- Creative ideas
We have met Skye and her friend Anna before. This time we are seeing them in a different context and the focus is on Skye.
- the importance of well thought resources that are always accessible
- the fine motor control needed to use these tools effectively so Skye can get her ideas onto paper
Refer back to the ELGs for Physical Development
- What do you notice about Skye? How is she demonstrating that she is meeting the ELG for Fine Motor Skills? How has this been enabled?
- What part does the adult play?
- Which other Early Learning Goals are being demonstrated here?