High School Kung Fu – ELGsSky and Anna are playing in the school yard. They are playing a game of high schools and it's kung fu time.
Good for looking at
- Physical play
- Physical development
- Pretend play
- Co-operative play
In this clip we see Anna and Skye outside demonstrating a range of physical skills using the opportunities provided.
- the potential of the outside environment
- how achieving ‘Expected’ for Gross Motor Skills is about more than simply running, jumping, hopping etc.
Refer back to the ELGs for Physical Development
- Anna and Skye are both achieving ‘Expected’ for Gross Motor Skills. How do we know this? Do you need to observe anything else?
- Equipment is not being used in conventional ways in this clip. Notice how the children are using their bodies
- Which other Early Learning Goals are being demonstrated here?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13