Lunch time – chatting about numbersA conversation at lunchtime between a 2 and 3 year old with their childminder involves thinking and discussion around numbers and counting.
Good for looking at:
- Socialising and communication
- Language and speech development
- Mathematical thinking
- Understanding the world
- Effective adult support
- How are the children learning during this relaxed conversation at lunch time?
- Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- How does the adult support the children’s learning?