Mark making in the sandTwo 2 year olds are involved in parallel play in a sand pit at nursery. During this sensory play they experiment with the properties of the sand and mark making. A practitioner is on hand to support their learning.
Good for looking at:
- Mark making
- Sensory play
- Fine motor skills
- Understanding the world
- Effective adult support
- What cues can you see that show what the children are interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How are the children learning?
- Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- How does the adult support the children’s learning?
- How do the materials provided support the children’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13