Orson’s dice gameIn the school classroom, five year old Orson wants to create his own board game. They have been playing a board game that the teacher set up earlier in the week. He has brought in some small figures from home and some dice. The teacher helps him get started. Other children join in with playing his game.
Good for looking at
- Mathematical development
- Cognitive development
- Characteristics of effective learning
- Effective adult support
- What cues can you see that show what the child is interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How is the children learning?
- Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the child’s learning?
- How do the materials support the child’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13