Playing with mudTwo year old boy explores a muddy puddle in the park with his mum. He pokes prods and ponders in the sloppy mud.
Good for looking at
- Messy play
- Sensory play
- Learning outdoors
- Characteristics of effective learning - having a go
- What cues can you see that show what the child is interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How the child is learning?
- Which areas of play, development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the child’s learning?
- How does the outdoor environment support the child’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13