Sounds gameA small group of two year olds play a sounds based board game with the practitioner. The children chose the game from a set of resources an easily accessible place.
Good for looking at
- Games with rules
- Adult led play
- What cues can you see that show what the children are interested in during this adult led activity? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How are the children learning?
- Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the children’s learning?
- How does the game support the children’s learning?