Jack plays with carsTwo year old plays with cars on a map rug on the floor in the nursery. The practitioner joins in the play talking about what is happening.
Good for looking at
- Small world play
- Object play
- Joining in with play
- Effective adult support
- What cues can you see that show what the child are interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How is the child learning?
- Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the child’s learning?
- How do the materials provided support the child’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13