Tyre balancingFour and five year olds balancing around a large tyre in the school yard showing different levels of physical skill and development.
Good for looking at
- Physical play
- Gross motor development
- Vestibular senses
- Learning outdoors
- How the children communicate with each other during this self chosen play activity? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How are the children learning?
- Which areas of play, development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the children’s learning?
- How does the environment and the materials provided support the children’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13