Building a lego modelFive year old boy builds a lego model on the floor in the classroom. It is a self chosen activity with his own ideas. He perseveres and continues with his model with out getting distracted by the busy classroom activity.
Good for looking at
- Object play
- Model making
- Fine motor play
- Characteristics of effective learning - having ideas, being involved and concentrating
- What cues can you see that show what the child is interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How the child is learning?
- Which areas of play, development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- How do the materials provided as support the child’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13