Feeding the crowA small group of children are cooking bread on the fire outside in the nursery garden. They spot a crow in a tree and decide to give it some bread. The practitioner supports them.
Good for looking at
- Learning outdoors
- Understanding the world
- Speech and language development
- Characteristics of effective learning
- Effective adult support
- How are the children learning? Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the children’s learning?
- How does the environment support the children’s learning?
- What is valuable about the materials provided as learning resources?