Making bread – weights and amountsThree boys are making some dough to cook on the fire. What do they need? And how much?
Good for looking at
- COEL - Critical thinking, planning
- Maths - weights and amounts
- Real life skills
- Self chosen activity
- Effective adult support
Three boys are making some dough to cook on the fire. What do they need? And how much?
- What cues can you see that show what the children are interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How are the children learning? Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the children’s learning?
- How does the environment support the children’s learning?
- What is valuable about the materials provided as learning resources?