The spider catcherFour year old is concentrating on creating something with some string and rope. The practitioner talks to the child and finds out about what she is doing.
Good for looking at
- Characteristics of effective learning
- Physical development
- Learning outdoors
- Effective adult support
- What cues can you see that show what the child is interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How is the learning?
- Which areas of development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the child’s learning?
- How do the materials and the environment support the child’s learning?