Types of play – co-operative – physicalTwo three/four year olds are playing outside in the nursery garden on the fixed equipment. They are balancing from one log to the next helping each other to manage a difficult task.
Good for looking at
- Types of play - co-operative
- Physical play
- Physical development
- Characteristics of effective learning - active learning
- What cues can you see that show what the children are interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How are the children learning?
- Which areas of play, development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- How does the environment support the children’s learning?