Types of play – unoccupied5 month old baby lying on her back on a blanket in the garden with Mum. She waves her arms and legs rhythmically, gurgling and cooing.
Goof for looking at
- Types of play - unoccupied
- Physical development
- Learning outdoors
- Speech and language development
- Characteristics of effective learning - playing and exploring
- Effective adult support
- What cues can you see that show what the baby is interested in? (Look out for non-verbal and body language as well as spoken language)
- How baby is learning?
- Which areas of play, development, engagement and characteristics of learning can you observe?
- In what ways does the adult support the baby’s learning?
- How does the environment support the children’s learning?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sirenfilms.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/siren-films/templates/parts/video/tabs/transcript.php on line 13